Paw it Forward
Do you and your pet want to pay it forward by helping less fortunate animals? Sign up your pet for The Paw it Forward Campaign presented by Dog Tag Art
to assist Asheville Humane Society in our mission to ensure that every companion animal in Buncombe County is safe, healthy and thriving!
Through this unique campaign, you will raise funds in the voice of your pet(s)! Upload your pet's picture as the supporter photo on your donation page and use their playful and charming "voice" to do the asking. After all, who can say "no" to that adorable face?
Our goal is to raise $60,000 to enhance quality care for our shelter animals and expand our services for at-risk pets in our community. We will help people and their pets with the resources they need to keep animals in loving homes and out of the shelter.
Sign up your pet to start fundraising today and you'll be able to see, track and share all the time and effort you are giving to Asheville Humane Society, as well as the money your pet raises! At the end of the campaign, we will crown the pets who raised the most as our "Top Pawlanthropists!"
Make a Difference
- $10 provides pain medication for 2 suffering pets
- $25 administers vaccinations to protect five animals from getting life-threatening illnesses
- $75 allows one animal to receive spay/neuter surgery to help reduce pet overpopulation
- $250 covers the cost of a dental cleaning that is essential for the health of one senior pet
- $500 provides veterinary assistance to 3 at-risk pets in our community, keeping them in their homes and out of the shelter
- $750 feeds 100 neonatal kittens who were separated from their mom
- $1000 provides life-saving surgery for one animal